Join The Old School Nashville & Girls Gone Mild for an intimate evening of wine, mingling & discussion!
We will host a Q&A panel discussion with some of Nashville’s most influential movers and shakers on the subject of Sustainability. How do we maintain a liveable life with a 9-5 and a growing Instagram? What is the social responsability of Influencers? How do we balance public persona & private life? WHAT'S WITH THE ALGORITHM?
At this event, you’ll get a glimpse into the ever-changing blogger/influencer industry, and learn the inside scoop on how to adapt to the changes in today’s dynamic landscape.
- Amelia Weiss of The NashGals
- Faryn Van Dyke
- Kalina Stormer of Top Knotted
- Emmanuel LeGrair of The Commonwealth
- Chef Kirstie Bidwell of The Old School
- Hosted by Cori Allison of Girls Gone Mild
Join us for:
- Complimentary glass of wine!
- A candid conversation on the world of social influence.
- Open audience Q&A with panelists
- Live Music by Marena Lucero
- Braid Bar by Beauty by K2
- Shopping with Everest & Co.
- Giveaways from Retro Sno, The Escape Game, Shenanigoats Yoga, Wynd & Paisley & more!
- Photobooths & swag bag!
- & more!
Tickets available here!